S.U.F 180 "NWC" Edition
S.U.F 180 "NWC" Edition. Master watchmaker Stepan Sarpaneva (Sarpaneva watches) + SarpanevaUhrenFabrik (S.U.F) and I have worked together for months to create what we both feel is the perfect watch for our club in California.
A few changes were made from the original S.U.F 180 design. Firstly, being the removal of the date. I wanted to enjoy the beautiful symmetry of the dial. Secondly, the removal of 180 and addition of NWC. Thirdly, the NWC frosted blue dial. This was quite a process to achieve but we both agreed that it was well worth the effort. Available with either a heated blue seconds hand or stainless steel silver.
All S.U.F mechanical timepieces are designed and assembled in the heart of Helsinki by the Baltic Sea, with a style and build quality of distinctly Scandinavian pedigree.
- Soprod A10 Calibre, 11.5 lines, 28800 mph (4 Hz)
- Mechanical Automatic winding
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds
- 25 jewels
- 42 Hours power reserve
- Rhodium plated, Perlage Finishing
- Stainless Steel (SUPRA 316L/4435), 38.7 mm in diameter, 8.9 mm in thickness
- Water-resistant to 10 ATM
- Lug to lug width: 46.4 mm
- Painted with Superluminova indexes, Frosted NWC blue dial
- Steel hands with Superluminova
- Leather - Black (Nordic elk)
- Stainless steel pin buckle
- Width: 20 mm